The activities / Services
Our guest house Aux 4 Cornes is ideally nestled between sea, grove and the largest forest in the Vendée. It is at the heart of lush trees and water.
The Marais Poitevin: Indulge in a boat ride or via the many hiking trails and VVT, and let yourself be charmed by the rich nature of a variety of landscapes. Visit our partners website Melusine Home to discover the possibilities. Our guest house is located just 15 minutes from the Abbey of Maillezais and Neuil sur l’Autise.
Le Massif Forestier Mervent-Vouvant: It is alone a pool of outdoor activities for everyone, hiking (hiking, horseback riding, mountain biking or cycling), boating on Lake Mervent, fishing, amusement parks, and Zoo.
Cultural Sites: The Vendee Fontenay Le Comte museum where you can discover the rich heritage of South Vendée, the castle of Terre Neuve historical monument and its outdoor theater festival which takes place every year , the medieval city of Vouvant small town character of the Vendee, Foussais-Payré small town renaissance, the mining Centre Faymoreau a trip to the center of the mine.
But also :
- The Puy du Fou (45 minutes drive)The Futuroscope (1 hour drive)
- The first beaches of La Tranche sur mer and fouls sea (45 minutes drive)
- La Rochelle and Ile de Re (45 minutes drive)
- The famous gardens of William Christie at Thiré (15 minutes drive)
- The track 85 Fontenay Pole to satisfy your passion for motorsport with piloting courses (8 minutes by car)
- Karting track Fontenay Pole 85 (8 minutes by car)
- The Biennale is held every 2 years in May in Fontenay Le Comte
- Animated watercolor stages by Christine Charpentier in discovery or development (More details on the image presented of that tab)
- Check in from 17:00
- Check out by 11:00
- Payment: cash, check or credit card
- Non-smoking rooms
- Pets not allowed
- Snacks, picnics or meals are not allowed in the rooms